Pre-Night Cutscenes Edit
The First pre-night cutscene for the Office is Nick narrating about what happened when his mother took him out of the house, and that even though he was never a crier as a kid, he vividly remembered hearing his own screams. (Showing that the Scream's Scott heard was created by Michael or one of the Ignited animatronics in order to Lure Scott Upstairs.)
The second pre-night cutscene for the Office takes place just after Scott leaves in the Pre-night cutscene in the Living room.
He walks up the stairs in order to check on his son Nick, but gets pushed back by something after finding that Nicks bedroom is just a black void, then the door next to it opens, (Likely the place Michael was sleeping) and out from it comes the Mastermind of the Office, Ignited Freddy, who then takes a swing at Scott, causing the loud thump heard in the pre-night cutscene for the living room, which Scott dodges and runs away from.
Then Freddy starts charging at Scott in a similar fashion to in TJOC:R then Freddy chases Scott through half of the maze found in the first floor of TJOC:R before finally losing him, and making it to the office, where he find's a note placed by Michael, that says that it's Nick's older brother and that they all hid in the Basement. while also giving him Scott's trusty Flashlight "The Monster Slayer"
With "The Monster Slayer" in hand, and Knowledge that his kids are out there waiting for him, Scott begins gameplay.
Ignited Freddy is active at the start of the night, and is unique in that he can't harm you until 6 A.M. If the player fails to flash Ignited Freddy eleven times before 5 A.M. occurs, he will stop the night at 6 A.M. and play a tune, then proceed to kill the player. If he does, a cutscene of a clock going to 6 A.M., then glitching back to 12 A.M., each time more decayed, until the phrase "come back" flashes on the screen.
To repel him, the player must look at the cameras to find where he is, open the entrance he is at, then then flashlight will make him go away. The player can check how many times they have repelled Ignited Freddy by the clock above the entrance in front of the monitors.
The clock will move five minutes over each time the player repels Ignited Freddy from its starting position of 6:05. If the clock is on 6 o'clock, the player has successfully repelled Ignited Freddy for the rest of the night.
Notice that Ignited Freddy tends to hide from your view. In the left door, he's in the top right corner. In the middle, he is all the way to the right of the camera at the end of the hall. And on the right, he is all the way on the left side.
Ignited Foxy will appear at any of the three entrances accompanied by a growl, or a bump. There can be more than one Ignited Foxy at a time, but no more than two.
Ignited Foxy is active at the start of the night. Opening an entrance where he is will cause him to kill you, and waiting around will have a similar effect.
The only way to get rid of Ignited Foxy is to stare at him through the cameras, causing him to shake and eventually growl at the camera and disappear (Foxy's zone of Aggravation can be a bit glitchy on less powerful computers).
Foxy will not appear on cameras that have been destroyed, but if a camera is destroyed while Foxy is already on that camera, the player cannot defend from him anymore. And if all three cameras are destroyed, Foxy will attack soon, as the player will have no defense against him.
"The stain on the wall came back again, I just- it's so terrifying, the way she writhes back and forth.."
The only way to get rid of her is to look for three Phantom cupcakes, similar to those seen in Five Nights at Freddy's 3, and flash your light on them.
The cupcakes will hide in the four different locations in the player's office:
- The left filing cabinet.
- The right filing cabinet.
- Under the poster of 1983 Chica.
- Inside the trash can beside the curtains.
Take note that, they may appear outside of the office in the entrances, too.
You can stare at Ignited Chica to make her temporarily stop moving, giving the player more time to search for the cupcakes.
"HE BROKE IT! THE BASTARD BROKE THE CAMERA! DAMNIT! Bonnie just broke one of my cameras! I-I don't know what happened! He just appeared, and as soon as I realized he was there he just TOOK IT DOWN IN ONE SWING!"
He starts attacking at about 3 A.M. Looking at him through the cameras will cause him to scream similar to when he jumpscares you, then smash said camera, making it unable to be used for the rest of the night. To avoid this the player simply must not look directly at him.
Ignited Bonnie used to be able to kill the player if they opened a door containing him. This was removed in version 1.2.
If you let him break two of the cameras but not all three, Bonnie can actually be helpful, by being a counter to the much more annoying Ignited Foxy.
But if you let Bonnie break all three cameras, then you won't have to deal with Foxy in which YouTuber Father did as seen here.
Anytime while Scott is talking on the phone look into the double doors at the front. The player will then see Golden Freddy before he glitches away. Then, check the right filing cabinet (facing the front door), then the secret newspaper for the Office will be found and automatically grabbed.
- This night is the last night with the Ignited animatronics. (Excluding Ignited Golden Freddy)
- it is said by James. (The King of Five Nights at Candy's) that this is probably the easiest night to complete, most likely because of the time given to complete thier objective and simplictity, despite the general consensus being that the only night harder than this is the last.
- This is the first night where the player plays as Scott Cawthon.
- This is also the only night where the calls are from the character the player plays as.
- This is also the only night where multiple calls can happen in one night.
- Ignited Chica crawling out of the wall could be a reference to Grunkfuss the Clown from One Night at Flumpty's and One Night at Flumpty's 2, another FNaF fangame/parody.
- The tune that Ignited Freddy plays when he confronts the player Is a clip from the original theatrical form of "The Toreador March" which in Five Nights at Freddy's 1 was given a music box-esque remix which was played by Freddy Fazbear when Mike Schmidt runs out of power,
- Since Michael is Mike Schmidt in some way, and created/programmed the patterns of the animatronics, this could possibly be something that TJOC's Michael had once experienced just before 6:AM coming around.
- In some moments a child is heard singing: "Jesus loves me, this I know for The Bible tells me so..". This may mean that the child is probably religious, but it is unknown who is the child who sang that song.
- When a child is heard singing, as noted above, this could be a reference for the fact that Scott Cawthon is christian in real life.