The Living Room is the second playable night (memory) in The Joy of Creation: Story Mode. In the living room you must hide from the 4 Ignited Animatronics while playing as Val Cawthon.
Pre-Night Cutscene Edit
In the pre-night cutscene, Scott and Val are talking about Michael, particularly Scott stating about how uneasy he feels about thinking that a stranger is sleeping in the room right next to their kids.
Val offers to help Scott calm down by saying she will stay up in case anything goes wrong, and watch TV, before they hear screaming coming from upstairs (which sounds like Nick but was actually just a lure that Michael placed for Scott to get him out of the living room).
Scott leaves to check on his kids but soon after Val hears a loud thump and the lights start to flicker then turn off. The screen then fades to black, starting the night.
When Ignited Freddy or Foxy are close to their respective doors, the player must hide by going against the wall where Freddy or Foxy will enter from to prevent them from spotting you.
In order to make sure they won't arrive at the room at the same time, the player must sit on the couch and Pause one of the animatronics by using the Pause button at the top of the TV screen. Foxy Is known to Double back around randomly, when he is doing this, his Camera on the TV will turn white. It is unknown if Freddy does this or not as it only seems to happen when Foxy is the last one to come into the room, or when Freddy is last.
Ignited Bonnie slowly approaches from behind the Double Doors. Whenever his transfers to his next phase, he will make a groaning sound similar to the one he makes in FNaF 1, but less audible, so constant checking is not needed as long as you take note of the number of groans you've heard since his resetting.
Bonnie goes through 4 phases before he enters the room:
Phase 1: He appears far from the door.
Phase 2: He moves closer to the door.
Phase 3: He is standing directly behind the door. Only his arm and part of his body is visible.
Phase 4: He is staring through the keyhole.
To avoid Bonnie, the player must stand against the wall where Freddy/Foxy enter from and wait until he closes the doors, indicating that it is safe to leave the hiding spot.
Ignited Chica will spawn into the room if you sit on the couch for too long. If you hear growling and fail to stand up in time, she will jumpscare you, stunning you, similar to the Phantom Animatronics in FNaF 3.
In order to not get jumpscared by Chica, All the player has to do is not stay sitting on the sofa any longer than 10 seconds, and the second the player gets up from the couch, she will leave.
To make Golden Freddy spawn, the player must hold the pause button on Freddy for 10-20 seconds while Michael is talking, then must head to the central doors where Bonnie enters from and stare into the keyhole. Golden Freddy will appear for a few seconds before he disappears. There will be a scrap of a newspaper over the keyhole that can be collected by the player.
- Michael mentions Scott's name, indicating that he met Scott at some point, although Scott has never seen him before.
- Val, (the character you play as) remarks on this fact, but Michael does not answer, ends the
call, and starts the night.
- Bonnie works similarly in the Bedroom as he does here, suggesting a trend of methods used.
- This night appears to take place at the same time as The Office, implying that multiple copies of the Ignited Animatronics are loose in Scott's house
- The only reason this night's events likely doesn't take place at the same time as the bedroom's events is that Michael is the Guide for Both and obviously can't give instructions to both Nick and Val at the same time.
- If you you look closely during Ignited Freddy's jumpscare, he appears to rip out some kind of organ that closely resembles a heart.
- Ignited Bonnie's SCREEeEEeEEeEE! in this Night Looks very similar to the one he has in the Bedroom, to the point where precise enough editing could elongate the jumpscare by playing Jumpscare 2 directly after Jumpscare 1