Not what you were looking for? See The Joy of Creation (Disambiguation).
Were you looking for The Joy of Creation: Reborn?
|“||Jesus, Scott! We've been trying to reach you for the past few days!||”|
— Phone Guy, Call 1.
The Joy of Creation
|Platform(s)||Windows 7 or more (64-Bit)|
|Engine||Unreal Engine 4|
|Release Date(s)||November, 30, 2015|
The Joy of Creation was inspired by Five Nights at Freddy's 4 and another horror-game called BOOGEYMAN.
|“|| This is a FNaF Fan Game, inspired by the fourth installment and by "The Boogeyman" video game. Can you hear them calling out your name in the darkness?
Their own screams once gave you pleasure, but now they're gonna tear you apart- inch by inch.
You must use your sharp senses and abilities to defend yourself against your own creations lurking in your very own house.
But be careful, they're not as friendly as they are in the daytime; especially to you.
— Summary of the game.
The Joy of Creation has only one available mode called Survival Mode. The goal in survival mode is that the player must survive as long as possible without getting jumpscared by the Ignited Animatronics.
You play as Scott Cawthon (the creator of FNAF). There are four Ignited animatronics in the game. You have a flashlight with limited batteries which you need to defend yourself by shining your flashlight at the animatronics.
The animatronics start off at certain locations in your house. e.g. Ignited Freddy starts within the closet in front of you. Ignited Chica starts within the left closet. Ignited Bonnie starts within the hallway to your right. And Ignited Foxy starts off at the Balcony behind your back. You have to use your hearing and sight-seeing skills to survive the animatronics for a long amount of time.
- Nikson - Creator, Programmer, Writer, Modeler
- GTApsycho - Animator, Tester, Helper
- EverythingAnimations - Modeler
- Expand - Writer, Idea guy, Phone-call writer
- RickyG - Sprite Artist, Writer
- Nathan Hanover - Soundtrack Composer
- Patrick Richards - Voice Actor
Nikson first started development on The Joy of Creation on November, 2015 after Those Nights at Fredbear's and Unreal Shift at Freddy's got cancelled. He announced that the The Joy of Creation will not have free-roam and will have 'custom-animatronics'.
The game's demo was released 3 days after the gamejolt page was created. Nikson stood silent for ten days until he announced the game will have a complete change over with style and mechanics. Seven weeks later Nikson announced that the game will be cancelled and would not be continued.
Nikson once again annouced a few months later, that he will be holding a vote for people to tell him if he should not or revive the game. 500+ people voted on reviving the game. Nikson then started to develop the new game and rename the title title The Joy of Creation: Reborn.
- The title The Joy of Creation may be a reference to a book called The Autobiography of a Yogi.
- A chapter references the joy of life: Sir, it is lamentable that mass agricultural development is not speeded by fuller use of your marvelous mechanisms. Would it not be easily possible to employ some of them in quick laboratory experiments to indicate the influence of various types of fertilizers on plant growth? You are right. Countless uses of Bose instruments will be made by future generations. The scientist seldom knows contemporaneous reward; it is enough to possess the joy of creative service.
- BOOGEYMAN is similar to The Joy of Creation.
- This is because in BOOGEYMAN, you have to shine your flashlight at different areas in your bedroom to scare the Boogeyman away.
- If you press 'M' on the keyboard. You will come across a series of scenes from the TJoC teaser trailer, Nikson possibly had put it there while the teaser trailer was being made.