Ignited Springtrap or Springtrap is the main antagonist in The Joy of Creation: Halloween Edition. He is a darker representation of Springtrap from FNaF 3. He was formerly a decaying suit used by William Afton, or more commonly nicknamed, the Purple Guy, to hide from the vengeful ghosts that haunts the original cast of the band. However, the suit malfunctioned and killed William in it. He now haunts the suit as Springtrap.
He is the only animatronic in the game from Five Nights at Freddy's 3.
|Color||Burnt mint and burnt dreen (costume), silver, black and red|
|First appearance||The Joy of Creation: Halloween Edition|
Ignited Springtrap looks like a more decayed version of Springtrap from Five Nights at Freddy's 3. He doesn't have the suit's lower jaw, revealing the Purple Guy, or William Afton’s lower part of his head. His eyes closely resembling the Phantom's from FNaF 3. He seems to have a darker green color, possibly due of the lighting. he is missing the middle of his body and part of his ear.
Unlike the other ignited animatronics, Ignited Springtrap can be led around the building using a camera on the player's cell phone, rather than using a flashlight. If the player happens to spot him on camera, they can play an audio sound, causing Ignited Springtrap to move in another direction, similar to the behavior of Springtrap from Five Nights at Freddy's 3. You cannot hear his footsteps, but you can hear his animatronic-like noises as he gets close to you. The man who talks to the player on the phone before the level starts states that if the player hears Ignited Springtrap coming toward them, they are to hide and stay still until he passes by. However, this will only work in gameplay if the player stays out of Ignited Springtrap's line of sight when he passes by. If they player stays still but stands in front of an open doorway, Ignited Springtrap will still kill the player.
- Ignited Springtrap is the only animatronic in the game to have a jumpscare sound that isn't shared with the other animatronics.
- He is also the only animatronic in the game to have two jumpscares, one with the mascot suit's head on, and the other with the head pulled up, revealing William's decaying head.
- Also stating that he is the only animatronic in the game to have his lower right leg, unlike the other Ignited animatronics.
- On the title screen, Springtrap's eyes are glowing white, but in-game they’re red.
- He is the only character that does not appear elsewhere in the rest of the TJOC series.