The 'Ignited Animatronics' are the main antagonists of The Joy of Creation and The Joy of Creation: Reborn. They are mainly very dirty and their suits are decaying, and some of their rusty endoskeleton can be seen. The Ignited Animatronics are based off the four mascots of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, including Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie the Bunny, Chica the Chicken and Foxy the Pirate Fox.
List of Ignited Animatronics
- Ignited Freddy is the main antagonist for The Joy of Creation and The Joy of Creation: Reborn. He is based off Freddy Fazbear.
- Ignited Bonnie is one of the antagonists for The Joy of Creation and The Joy of Creation: Reborn. He is based Bonnie. Like Withered Bonnie from FNaF 2, he lacks a face and has several wires exposed.
- Sekret Shadow Bonnie
- Ignited Chica is another one of the antagonists for The Joy of Creation and The Joy of Creation: Reborn. She is based off Chica. Her bottom jaw is missing.
- Ignited Foxy is an animatronic antagonist for The Joy of Creation and The Joy of Creation: Reborn. He is based off Foxy. Similar to Ignited Bonnie, most of his endoskeleton body is shown.
- Ignited Springtrap is an antagonist in The Joy of Creation: Halloween Edition. He is based off Springtrap from Five Nights at Freddy's 3, and like Ignited Chica, he has no bottom jaw.
- Ignited Golden Freddy is an antagonist in The Joy of Creation: Story Mode, and a possible hallucination.
- Creation is a hybrid of the ignited animatronics, and appears in The Joy of Creation: Story Mode.
- The animatronics' luminous eyes are used as a warning to the main character that one of them is coming.
- All animatronics heavily resemble their FNAF2 Withered designs, but much more decayed and charred.
- A user on Gamejolt asked Nikson, "Why did you name the animatronics 'Ignited?'"
- He replied that the name "sounded cool".
- A user on the TJoC discord asked if any of the animatronics have any assigned genders.
- He replied "Meh, never thought about it" "doesn't really matter" Src:https://i.imgur.com/ZdQkPty.png
|-| Gallery =