Were you looking for the animatronic, Ignited Freddy?
First Floor: Ignited Freddy or just the First Floor is where Ignited Freddy resides at and is one of the four challenges. It is like a modern but old-fashioned home. There are props and items almost anywhere in the hallways.
There are some open windows throughout the hallways with some bushes and branches sticking in. On the ceiling, there are some chandeliers that are alight.
TJoC: R Free-Roam Test
When you select the only stage; Ignited Freddy's. You will start off in the entrance hallway. You should enter the main house consisting with the old-fashioned portraits and props.
You have to run away from Ignited Freddy if you spot a light in the distance bobbing up and down (Or if you hear clanking and creaking then run away until you couldn't hear it any longer.
A clever strategy to surviving Ignited Freddy is to find his back and sneak up behind him while he is walking. This strategy has been used a lot and is sometimes found very amusing (Though, this strategy can backfire).
You can choose between which mode you can do in this, Endless Mode (Which is similar to Survival Mode, and is the same as the free-roam test) or Objective Mode. The First Floor's objective mode is the first stage in The Joy of Creation: Reborn.
In the First Floor's Objective mode, you will have to run around trying to find the five objects that the game has set out. You will have 1 minute. If you manage to find all of the objects, then you would still be captured by Ignited Freddy. When you complete the challenge, you will see a tick next to 'Freddy'.
- There is a lot of easter eggs that are hidden outside in the building.
- It includes separate models of the Ignited Animatronics.
- When sneaking up behind Ignited Freddy, if you turn on the flashlight, he will turn around and come running at you, instantly ending the challenge.
- He is also known to get stuck on walls, obstacles, and the doorways. It is unknown why this happens.
- It may be the fact that his body is too big to fit through most of the map.
- Nikson said he won't fix Freddy.
- If you look at the window in particular cases, you may be able to see Ignited Foxy running past the window as shown in 8-BitRyan's playthrough