|First appearance||The Joy of Creation: Story Mode|
It is the lost endoskeleton of Chica or probably Toy Chica.
Endo C is an extremely withered Endoskeleton. Endo C is covered in wires, especially in the torso and legs. Its forearms are completely gone, similarly to Ignited Chica. The Endoskeleton's most notable feature is its mouth. Endo C's mouth is noticeably broken, with both jaw sections split apart similar to Withered Chica's mouth. Its eyes are completely empty.
Endo C first appears in the basement on the first, second and last puzzles in The Basement.
Endo C has two different behaviours:
1) Hiding: Endo C will hide near the Chica poster and in a closet in puzzle number two, the player simply has to wait for it to stop growling in those two places when it has done so, you can retrieve the items near Endo C without it attacking the player.
2) Sleeping: When not hiding, Endo C will stand in one position, and will not move at all unless the player gets too close to Endo C, where it will quickly rush down the player and kill them.
Endo C has similar behaviour to Endo B in the attic, it will appear in the cameras and when it disappears, the corresponding door will have to be closed until it knocks on the door.
- The C in Endo C's name may stand for Chicken, as it is implied to be a Chica Endoskeleton.
- Strangely, this Fallen appears on the most puzzles in The Basement.
- This character has the most jumpscares of all the FNAF universe and his fan games - as many as 5.(but this may possibly change)