|First appearance||The Joy of Creation: Story Mode|
Endo B, also known as Angel, is an antagonist in The Joy of Creation: Story Mode.
Endo B is a withered Endoskeleton. Its body is covered in wires, its right ear is missing and its eyes are also completely absent. Its posture usually has both of its hands covering the eyes, except when jumpscaring the player and B is stands for bear which is a Freddy Endoskeleton and angel comes from a name like the Weeping Angel from Doctor Who.
In The Basement, Endo B will attempt to catch the player and jumpscare them. However, it will only move if its body is completely off-screen, meaning that the player must maintain eye contact with the animatronic as they attempt to leave the basement, and should only look away for a brief moment to check the position of the other animatronics. Once the player has reached the stairwell, Endo B will stop chasing the player.
Endo B also has similar behavior to Endo C in the attic, it will appear in the cameras and when it disappears, the corresponding door will have to be closed until it knocks on the door.
- Endo B is the least damaged of The Fallen.
- The B in Endo B's name may stand for Bear, as it's implied to be a Freddy Endoskeleton.
- Its second name may be a reference to the Weeping Angels, as its behavior is rather similar.
- Despite being implied to be the endoskeleton of Ignited Freddy, Endo B has hands while Ignited Freddy's are missing.
- According to the majority of the community, Endo B is the most difficult Fallen to evade.